A mostly left, feminist perspective of current events.

Monday, October 25, 2010

About

If you fell in love with the idea of American politics from shows like The American President or The West Wing, everything you read or see on the news must be a major let down. Where are CJ, Josh and Toby? Alas, real pundits and DC politicians aren't quite the same.

That being said, I love American politics, government and history. I have a bachelors degree in History, and love to share the news and commentary I find that seems worth sharing. Sadly thanks to Facebook, I have learned the pitfalls of expressing your honest opinion to family and friends. From Twitter, I have learned that sometimes strangers can be more respectful and thoughtful in their comments or criticisms.

This blog is a place for me to express my thoughts and share what's going on in the world with a group of readers who choose to come here, instead of forced to read it in their feed. I reserve the right to remove hateful comments. Choose your words carefully. No one is truly anonymous on the internet.

You may contact me at punditryalas [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment